Thursday, May 27, 2010

how to zest a lemon

1. anya is at work but brought me into town to spend some time away from the farm. i have 3 hours left.

2. coffee shop: the best cafe latte i have ever known. sprinkled with chocolate. yummers.

3. internet shop again. next, walk on the beach. dip my toes in.

4. this trip has been amazing. amazingly lovely, amazingly difficult, and amazingly i love everything about it.

5. i can do anything. i can be anything.

6. jon and i have not made up. burn in goat hell jon! (joke)

7. funky skunk: i walked in and BAM. incense. my first thought, of course, was 'wow mom would love this place.' it's like art dogs in reno, but better. 'this is our best bong' 'yeah, looks cool.'

8. book shop: 'need help finding anything?' 'sure what do you recommend?' hands me 'how to zest a lemon.'

9. a lot of people here are dutch. i know words like... klinken, danke, koosje and HALLO!

10. cliche: being on the farm makes me appreciate home so much. refrigerators and bathrooms and my cozy, clean little studio. and SOYMILK. oh, how i miss it.

11. there really is something powerful about america.

12. farmer boys: it's not like that movie p.s. i love you. hollywood you have fooled me again.

13. cheeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!! pure awesomeness.

14. pub: 'what can i get you dear?' 'pint of familiarity please. or a murpheys. yeah, definitely a murpeys. thanks.'

15. the last 5 days i have realized: i love me. i got this.

(~):}

No comments:

Post a Comment