Friday, May 21, 2010

the farm.

1. i think i am the only person to go to ireland and get a sunburn. ouch.
2. the house is in a valley looking toward the ocean.
3. jon (pronounced yon) is an asshole goat.
4. i love it when toilets are in the same room as the bathroom.
5. planting is very peaceful. you hear the birds chirp, sheep and cows in the distance, the goats... i find myself not thinking, just doing. it's lovely.
6. a disease came to anya and reinoud's farm and they lost half of their goats, it was very sad. today reinoud is picking up new goats, and two of them are babies!!
7. let me tell you about the brambles. they are these HUGE thorny, evil, man swallowing plants that spread like mad. my job was to take the clippers, and clear a path through them. it was one of the hardest things i have ever done physically. when i was walking up the field toward the house i looked at my work and felt very proud. suck it, brambles.
8. jon is SUCH an asshole goat.
9. homemade wine.
10. i average 5 bug bites a day.
11. porridge, coffee, and fruit in the morning. cheese sandwiches with tea for lunch.
12. mayo on french fries...?
13. i had a dream i was drinking an ickys sitting on the porch of my caravan. i woke up with a slug on my pillow.
14. i miss karma. a lot. especially at night.
15. okay, he really is an asshole because he goes out of his way to head-butt me. he will turn around, walk towards me across the stable, head-butt me, then turn and walk away.
16. homemade wine.
17. the internet is iffy here. hope this posts. will try again once i go into bantry town.
18. love.

No comments:

Post a Comment